How to copy files larger than 4GB Handy Drive 8G or more.
Q. Why flash drive with a capacity of 8 GB, but do not put large files or a USB-capacity USB, but why do not put a lot of information.
Issue: The data file to copy files larger than 4GB in Handy Drive or Flash Drive is available. Due to the limitations of the form table (File Allocation Table) file size FAT32’s first data file can have a maximum size of 4GB.
If you make enough money to buy a size 16 G Handy Drive can not copy files larger than 4G into the Handy Drive FAT32.
But we have the solution Problems come to you if you follow the steps below, you need to back up a flash drive first. In order not to damage your data.
Format Handy Drive to begin to see the same type NTFS better.
- In the My Computer window
- Move your mouse to right click on your Handy Drive.
- Select Format
- Channel selection is NTFS File System
- press Start
- end process
If steps are not. Follow the steps below.
1. Select Start> My Computer.
2. Move your mouse to right click on your Handy Drive.
3. Select Properties
4. Policies pane
5. Select Optimize for performance
6. Click OK.